Thursday, May 19, 2011

Boardwalk Showers part 37

There was time for a Studio visit today, and I decided to start the process of coloring the 3rd proof of the shower print. As with the first two copies, I started by coloring the figures, the one aspect of this image that has been the same in all three proofs. It's as far as I got today, but the rest will go faster than the previous copy, since I'm fairly sure of all the backgrounds and the colors are already mixed. There's no particular hurry to get this done, but I'm not going to move on to the next in the series until I've settled everything with this one.

On the way home I stopped at my usual supermarket to pick up some hard rolls for sandwiches and saw something involving a seasonal patio furniture display that could for the basis for a new supermarket print. I'll save the details until such time as it goes into production.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home