Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Warming Up

Been busy getting ready for the spring semester, so I haven't had a chance to work on any ongoing projects this week, but I figured I could spare a few evening hours to draw. Just a few Wednesdays ago I mentioned that the weather had turned cold enough that the model asked us to raise the heat in the room. So we were a little surprised tonight when well into the first pose, she asked if we could lower the heat. Sure, those spotlights can be warm, but this is the middle of January. If she could take it, we could, and the thermostat was nudged down a little.

My first drawing of the night is best left unseen. The second one, a 30 minute drawing shown above, was definitely the better of the two. Sometimes I do better when I have to work more quickly, or maybe I finally got warmed up myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home