Monday, December 03, 2012

Back On Schedule


It's only been 3 weeks since our last critique group meeting, but Molly and I thought it best to get back to our regular schedule.  Besides, most of the people at our November meeting had to miss tonight, while many regulars who missed last time were here tonight, plus one newcomer.  Most brought art to show.  Above was the opening round on the main tack board. Top row:  mixed media painting from Ani and woodcuts from Mary.  Bottom row:  ceramic sculpture from Margery, a painting from Sheilagh, and a group of new paintings from Katie.  Below:  Another mixed media painting from Ani, and Tim's latest bird themed mixed media drawing.



Above, Margery's ceramic sculpture again, and an updated and improved version of a painting that Edy had shown us back in August.  Below, a mixed media piece that Molly has been working on for at least five years, but now declared finished.


I decided not to show anything tonight.  I had my current block with me, but I only had a few more hours work on one building since then.  Maybe before January I can get all the backgrounds finished and advance it far enough for it to be worth seeking new feedback.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home