Sunday, May 05, 2013

St Pamphilus part 5



There was a big kids dance recital scheduled for the theater at the Jersey Shore Arts Center today.  Usually I stay away when I know one of these big productions is going on, but I'd like to get this cut before the critique this coming week.  I was able to get into the Studio and put in a bit more than an hour of work before I heard them getting ready to start the show.  (the theater and stage is pretty much right above our space, and it gets very noisy when they've got a show going on)  I finished both the pancake and the plate, then went on to finish the hands, the tongs, and a little piece of the steam trays below.  What I have left is the rough background figures and the rest of the steam trays, as well as cutting the margin around the image a bit wider.  I'll try to finish it Tuesday probably.  Maybe I can even have time to pull a first proof.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home