Thursday, September 19, 2013

Table Talk part 21



Knowing that Molly wanted to get a few of these tables closer to assembly by early next week, I figured I better put some time in on the project today.  I had two more of these square table frames to finish sanding, and so that step is now done for the exteriors of all the frames that are already constructed.  The undersides all need to be done, but again I felt it best to let the sander rest a while.


Molly came in as I was finishing up the last frame, and took some stuff over to the cafeteria so she could spread out and start sketching.  These are the two tops for Park Place, which she wants to bring over there next week.  We finalized the assembly plans for next week.  Over the weekend I am going to attach the frames to these two large tabletops, and completely construct a new one, a coffee table type piece for Bella Terra.  I did a quick inventory and we do have enough wood in stock to do the job, but we definitely need to put more on a shopping list soon.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home