Monday, April 20, 2015

Springtime Woodcuts



We are in week 2 of the spring edition of woodcut class at the Belmar Arts Council.  Just two students this time, but that's enough to be worth holding it.  Both relatively new to the process, but they are excited, so good stuff will likely happen.  In typical fashion we got real busy and I didn't think to take a photo until they were already gone, so all you get to see is the mostly empty tables, with just a couple of bench hooks and some bags of tools.  Maybe next week I'll remember.

I had been a little worried about today because early forecasts called for rain all day, but that ended early, and we had a brief bit of sunshine at the time I arrived at the Boatworks.  But then it got chilly and foggy, which didn't affect us inside.


Still cool and foggy at the end of the night, but better than rain (predicted to return tonight) so I was able to reload my car, and then carry the stuff into my apartment, without everything getting wet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home