Wednesday, June 05, 2019

Bird Tales


According to the BAC website, today was the opening of the new Bird Tales exhibition at the Boatworks.  Dropped by on my way up to the Studio to check it out, but I couldn't get in.  I wasn't sure what would happen, as Wednesday is normally the day off for our office person, and last I heard we had no assistants on the payroll.  For that matter I heard she may be on vacation all this week, but that's neither here nor there.  The door was locked and the lights were off, but looking though the window it appears the show is hung.  Didn't see my piece, but this show had a lot of entries and mine may have been hung in the back room.  Swung by the building again on my way home, but saw it was still dark, no flag up, so I assumed it was still closed.  Didn't need to get out of the car.

Maybe I'll stop by tomorrow, maybe not. I do know that the opening reception is scheduled for Saturday June 8th, 5 to 7 pm, so I hope they have someone to open the building in time for that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home