Wednesday, July 03, 2019

The Narwhal part 17


Nothing new today, except that I had a few minutes to stop by the Studio and take some photos.  So here is the latest (and final version) of the narwhal print.


This is one of those pieces where I have no idea how I'll use it or where it will be seen.  The print itself is usually my goal, but this one is just a side effect, as the thing I am making is the block.  However, once the block is finished, it will be too late to ever make a print from it, so I make prints and color them now, and if someday this print seems like it would be appropriate for an exhibition, it will be ready to go. Except of course for having a frame, but frames cost money and occupy storage space, so I am not going to worry about such a thing until I need it.  It used to be easier when stores that sold inexpensive frames were everywhere, but now they are much harder to find.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home