Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Drawing Class Week 4



Nichole had told me yesterday that my classes this week would be down in the basement again.  She had thought that work on room #3 might be done by today, but now she realizes it could be another week. I do know that the large table has been removed from the room, it looks like they are planning to retile the floor, and maybe cabinets or shelves are being built.  No idea what is being planned there yet.  Luckily the weather has actually been pleasant this week, and the plan for these classes was all along to use the basement space, so I can't complain.

I knew my advanced student would not be in today (planned vacation), but I wasn't sure what would happen with the two beginners, but both showed up.  And both came down stairs without any complaints.  I brought the same mixed objects I had for week 4 in July, and let them select how large a portion they wanted to tackle, the size they wanted to work, etc. They both worked up to the end, not realizing that the time had run out- it's easy to get lost in art. I let them know about the drop in nights planned for September and the fall, should they want to do more. Then I packed up and headed home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home