Thursday, March 28, 2024

2024 Tournament of Art part 2

 It occurred to me today that I never put up a post for the first weekend of the NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament.  Maybe because this week was very busy, what with guests from out of state, and numerous medical appointments.  With games scheduled to happen tonight. I figured I had better put something up soon.

My picks worked out ok, but not great.  I had 22 right the first round out of 32 games.  Some of my upset picks worked out, some didn't, and some upsets I didn't pick at all.  Luckily most of the ones I got wrong were just teams I had as one and done, so they didn't hurt me too much.  In the second round, I had 12 of 16 right, a better percentage. For the third round, 6 of 8 teams I picked are still alive, and all my Final 4 teams and those who follow are still in it.  Of my art schools, I had Northwestern to win one game and lose to UConn in the 2nd round, and that is what happened, so I lost an art school, but got the pick right.  My other art school, University of Illinois, is still alive and playing for an Elite 8 spot.

Next week, earlier than Thursday I hope, I will post the results of the 2nd four day weekend, and let you know if I have anyone left alive. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home