Saturday, January 27, 2007

Catching Up

The past few days have been mostly heavy with teaching, and I haven't had much time to devote to the blog. Here's what was missed-

Wednesday was the first meeting of my figure class, a very full house.

On Thursday I finished updating my gallery resume, put together that proposal packet and got it in the mail to Georgian Court. E-mailed my contact there to let her know to expect it. In the evening I had my first meeting of my fourth class, a 2D Design. Learned that the class will be moved across campus starting next week. The new room is an upgrade, so this is not a bad thing. Spoke to some students I had last fall about bringing in work next week for the annual student art show.

Friday was the first real day of winter around here, the coldest day in 2 years. I had a decent turnout for class anyway as my 2D class worked on exercises related to line and negative space.

Next time- back to the studio

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home