Sunday, March 25, 2007

This And That



Got up to the Studio late in the day for a little while. There was a stage production in progress, but I was lucky enough to find a parking space near the ceramics studio end. First order of business was printing a few more student woodcuts, blocks from students who didn't have them in class last week. Easier to do it here than bring all that stuff to the classroom.

Then I started coloring the 2nd copy of the St Eustace print. Didn't get very far, but there's no hurry.

Last thing was grabbing my old CD/radio/tape player for use in class tomorrow, the abstract painting to music exercise. This is the unit I bought to have in my tiny apartment (half the size of this studio) at grad school, and it's still working 15 years later. I'll return it in a few days, and Molly has a radio there as well to see her through until then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home