Sunday, September 23, 2007

A History of Art part 37


Sorry things have been a bit slow here on the blog the past week, but I finally had time to get into the Studio today and resume cutting the tower block. I began by finishing all the cloud areas, now all cut just to leave the external contour lines. That includes the area above the Masereel city in the upper right corner of the top photo. After a brief break to grab a couple of slices across the street, I decided to turn my attention to the area around the base of the tower. In this case, that meant a section on the lower left of the block- my Hokusai wave and mountain, the beach in front of it, and the boardwalk up to the edge of the gulls. I'm hoping to get some midweek cutting in this time, probably dealing with those gulls and however far I get past that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home