Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Back To The Beach



After work today I went down to the Point Pleasant boardwalk to do a little research toward a future print project. Getting there was considerably easier than last time- no traffic and plenty of free parking in the Jenkinson's lot. Not as crowded as my summer visit, but far from empty on this beautiful day. About half of the businesses weren't open (including the ride park), but there were still several games running, 3 or 4 arcades, some of the souvenir shops and food stands, and all the larger restaurants. I did a bunch of sketches and took some photos as well. These are not likely to serve directly as references, but rather things for me to consider as I work out ideas for this possible series. I'll save the details of all that until I'm ready to start, probably months away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home