Saturday, September 08, 2007

A History of Art part 33

A short visit to the Studio this afternoon, after a few days away getting started with my fall classes. I made subtle corrections to a few portions of the tower, most of which are not worth mentioning. The most obvious change was the area shown above, the bowling equipment. I replaced four rows/racks of small bowling balls with two rows of larger ones (the not fully erased originals can be seen in the photo) and a bowling pin. I'm planning to be back there tomorrow, maybe finish all the revisions so I can begin the cutting.
Some of my time in the building was spent looking over the latest version of the ad that will promote all the artists in the building. I pointed out one change Molly wanted, and some inconsistent text point size, but otherwise it looks really nice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home