Saturday, September 01, 2007

A History of Art part 31


Today began the revisions and fixes on the tower block. I dealt with two thing that had been bothering me for a while. First was the celestial elevator, the large structure with the crucifix in the lower center. The design was good, but it was a little crooked, especially when compared to all the other verticals. I tried doing minor adjustments, but in the end I had to redraw most of it to get it right. The top photo shows the results- very subtle changes, but it helps.

Second change is more obvious, the Batman figure halfway up the right side. I had decided that the version I had before was too big relative to the space and other figures in the piece. The new version is a little smaller and a different pose that takes up less overall space. There's enough of the erased version still there that you can see the difference. I definitely like this one better. Many more things to fix, but those will wait for another day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home