Monday, October 15, 2007

Gallery updates

Before heading out to my sub job today, I attempted to send a bunch of images to the gallery that had been contacted last week about a possible sale. Since I had about 20 images to send, I thought I'd break it down into 3 e-mails, to keep the overall file size smaller. I wrote up the first, attached several images, sent it out. Just about to begin the second when mail arrives for me, the return of the one I had just sent, error message claiming the destination box was full. No point in sending more right then. So instead I called the gallery in the early afternoon, spoke to the other partner, the one I know best, and updated her on the situation. She gave me an alternate e-address to try, and we discussed a few more details of the plan. They will send the images to the customer, let him pick what he wants, and I'll wait until then to send something- for the buyer, and maybe a few for the gallery.

When I got home in the evening I found a phone message from the other place where I may be showing. Some specific dates were suggested for the exhibition, as well as installation and take down days. Still a few details to work out, so I'll hold off on posting the specifics here until I know for sure what's going on.

Late in the evening I tried the new e-mail address, sent three letters each with several attachments. Seems to have worked.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home