Thursday, October 11, 2007

Shows Old and New

No time to get to the Studio today, but things are still happening.

This morning I got a call from a gallery with news of a possible sale. I had a show in Princeton a couple of years ago, got some nice comments, some good press, sold a print. I figured that would be the end of it. Then a year ago I get an e-mail from someone who saw that show, still remembered it a year later, and decided he wanted to buy one for himself. Found me through my website and we eventually worked out a deal. So I figured that would be the end of it. But then I get a call today from a NJ gallery that keeps some of my work in bins. It seems that another person who saw that show in 2005 is now looking for a print, and found a link to the gallery, and has made an inquiry about acquiring one. Still a few things to work out, and I never count a sale as final until the money is in my hand, but it's a promising development.

The next several hours were spent at school, including starting a woodcut project with my evening 2D class. Got home late, got on the computer, and found an e-mail with news of a possible solo show coming up in 2008. I'll post details as to where and when as soon as I get some official word. But so far, it's been a pretty good day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home