Monday, October 15, 2007

A History of Art part 47





After work I made a stop at the Studio to continue working the area I had been yesterday. I finished the crude kid's club house just above/behind the hand tools. Then I moved to the section to the immediate right, the scene from Bugs Bunny.

I took photos of that section as usual, and decided that this was a good point to show the progress on the whole block. Had just enough daylight left to take the block outside to shoot. (not enough light inside to shoot the long view, camera goes into flash mode, obscuring the image) I figure that I'm about a third of the way done with the cutting. In square footage it's probably closer to half, but what remains is a lot of detail. So far I like what I'm seeing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home