Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Special Delivery

Sitting at home in evening after a long, unexciting day at my sub job, and I heard a pounding at the door. It was a good thing, the delivery of the art supplies I ordered from Daniel Smith last week. The most important thing is those two cans of relief ink, meaning I should get the tower block printed this coming weekend. Some of those tubes of watercolor paint may also be put to use when I start coloring the print. The other colors will remain on reserve until I have a need for them. I don't need the paper tape right away, but now I don't have to worry about rationing out the last roll I had. They threw in a free bonus, some dot cards. Those little dots of color you see are dabs of dried watercolor, which can be wet with a brush and used. Not enough paint for me to make use of in my art, but enough to test various strengths of the 30 or so different colors, mostly from their specialty lines and mostly new to me. If any are particularly interesting, they may find their way into my next order.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home