Sunday, June 08, 2008

Hot Town



Sunday of the Tri-City Arts Tour was a lot like Saturday- very hot day, not many people on the streets of Asbury Park. The mural crew was busy working, just around the corner on Bond Street. And there were some musical performances around town, inside and outdoors, but I never saw any crowds. Those who came into the coffee shop were there mostly to eat and drink, but I did talk to a few people. And a few of the postcards that I had left behind the night before had been picked up, so at least a few people were interested in my art. Also posted here is composite image of the long wall, showing how all the artwork looked together, with Astro Monkey's stuff in the middle. The owner told me I could leave my pieces up until tomorrow afternoon, so I'll pick it all up after work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home