Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Supermarket Preacher part 6


I was out riding around today on my day off, and one place I stopped was to check out a show of paintings by Guido Guazzoni. Guido is a regular around the Belmar Arts Council, as well as at the discussion group that they're holding at the Boatworks. In fact, you can see a photo of some of the discussion group members considering one of his paintings right here. That painting, as well as the one above, are on display at the Terner House Gallery, 701 Deal Road in Ocean Township, NJ, through July 31. To learn more about the artist, check out his website.

From there I dropped by the Studio to continue work on the latest block. The results of that can be seen in the top photo. I fixed a few minor things, but mostly it was filling in details, such as designs on most of the cereal boxes and coffee cans, and adding darks throughout the image. I think it's pretty much done. Maybe I'll start cutting it before the group critique that happens in our Studio tomorrow night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home