Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Rahway Print Show Artists

When I got home from my Seaside adventure today, I had e-mail from Steve McKenzie. He has submitted the final list of artists for the curated group show of relief printing next spring at the Arts Guild of Rahway. There are ten artists, half from New Jersey, half from New York City. Some I know (personally or by reputation), some are new names for me. Besides Molly, Steve, and myself, the other seven artists are:

April Vollmer- New York, NY
Idaherma Williams- Princeton, NJ
Michael Dal Cerro- New York, NY
Rob Swainston- Brooklyn, NY
Susanna Bergtold- Leonia, NJ
Takuji Hamanaka- Brooklyn, NY
Tammy Wofsey- Brooklyn, NY

All are relief artists, but style and subject matter vary widely among the group. Should be an interesting show. I'll post times and dates when we get a bit closer to the show.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home