Thursday, October 16, 2008

Supermarket Box Finished, more or less

Put in a few hours at the Studio this afternoon, putting final touches on the box I've been working on over the past week or so. I trimmed the top flaps to fit into each other, then used paper tape to clean up all the edges. I put an inner box full of framed prints inside to make sure it all fit (and it did) so this is pretty much done. Plastic sealing tape will go everywhere that paper tape is now, but that will happen later. Meanwhile, a box that held a flatscreen computer monitor (found in a school hallway) turns out to be almost perfect as an outer box for the second supermarket shipping box, so I began that process as well, but I won't be devoting any more posts to the building of the remaining boxes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home