Monday, February 02, 2009

February Crit Group


We had a pretty good crowd at Critique Night tonight, this one falling just 3 weeks after the last one. In all we had 9 people show up, and though not everyone showed work, everybody participated in the discussion. Shown in the photos are tonight's works on display. The top photo shows Mary's prints, Tim's almost abstract photo (he always surprises us), Pat's paintings of dancers, Adam's painting of engine parts, my sketchbook, and some of Molly's silkscreened trees. Molly's work can be seen in the second photo as well, along with Jane's mixed media sculpture. (Guido and Sandy were there, but did not bring work to show.) As we ran long, I didn't really present my work tonight, except to correct Tim's mistaken belief that my sketch was of Santa Claus performing accupressure on someone. I hope to have something more to show next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home