Thursday, June 25, 2009

Boardwalk Arcade part 8



In the early afternoon I drove up to Asbury. I guess it's good for the city that the Cookman Avenue district is getting popular, but parking spots can be hard to find at times. The closest I found was halfway back to the Studio, so in the end that's where I parked, since I was planning to end up there anyway. Walked over to Heaven, where all the art from the Tri City show had been removed from the walls. Most was boxed, while mine was leaning up against a wall in a back room upstairs. I quickly wrapped it and got on my way.

Put in a few more hours on the arcade block today. Put in one more machine- a change machine adjacent to the claw game. Added two figures- one walking toward that change machine, and another playing the Asteroids game in the background. I think I need one more figure. I also put in something that had been planned, a doorway and stairs leading to a rooftop mini golf course, as well as a wall sign calling attention to it. Marked out the shelves in the display cases in the prize redemption counter. It's getting close.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home