Monday, March 08, 2010

Boardwalk Mini Golf part 15



Been pretty busy over the past several days with a lot of school stuff, including grading research assignments and creating my first art history exam since the early 90's. With that done I went through the arduous process of setting up a new computer, which got at least far enough for me to create this blog post.

So with a good chunk of my school work done, I could take a little time to work on the current block. Two significant changes- I put a figure on the near side of the fence in the lower left corner (top photo), and redrew the overhead wires (bottom photo). I hope that they're finally right, because I also added several of the big light fixtures that hang from them. I also made a few minor adjustments to items in the right panel. My plan includes adding one or two more figures in front of the fence (probably on the right side panel) but I think that will be the last significant addition. After that it's just a matter of fixing up lots more little things throughout. If all goes well, I'll be cutting by next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home