Thursday, March 11, 2010

Boardwalk Mini Golf part 16


Went on some afternoon errands, including buying a new piece of plywood. This was intended for my students, who will start their woodcut projects next week, but I may just keep it for myself and make their boards from another one I already had. Dropped it off at the Studio, and had about an hour to spare for drawing. After considering a few different options, I decided to add the figure seen above- the kid on the near side of the fence pointing excitedly at the bluefish. Needs a bit of work, but I think he'll stay. The only problem is that this new figure looks way too much like the kid a few inches away on the far right, the one celebrating with his club. One of them will have to change when I go back to work on it over the weekend. I have until then to decide which one. Below is a view of the whole block as of today.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home