Saturday, March 27, 2010

Boardwalk Mini Golf part 22

As planned, today's cutting was the greens that make up the miniature golf course. The parts seen through the fence may not have much identity now, but color will hold those shapes together when it's all done. Had a little time left in my planned time in the Studio, so I took care of one more thing, cutting the strip of ocean seen through the rails of the back fence. Next time I will start cutting everything that remains of the golf holes- the obstacles, then the borders of each green.

Art School Update- The 3rd round of the NCAA tournament saw the elimination of Syracuse and Northern Iowa, my last two art connected schools this year. One of the Final Four teams in my brackets made it through, so at least I have someone to root for next weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home