Monday, May 23, 2011

Back to Somerville


I made my 2nd trip up to downtown Somerville in less than a week, to pick up the work from the recent Arts on Division show. My prints were still on the wall when I arrived, but my packing materials were located and I quickly got my pieces wrapped up and stashed in my car. I also picked up work for another Monmouth County artist, and over a lunch break (brought a sandwich) discussed PCNJ business with our current director.

While I was still up at the former gallery space, I left them my contribution to the upcoming 36th Annual PCNJ Member Exhibition, to be transported back to our headquarters later in the day. This will save me from making yet another trip up to Somerset County in the next two weeks, which I would otherwise have to do. The postcards (shown above) arrived a few days ago. This shows 41 artists will be part of the exhibition- some I know, some I don't recognize. (click on the card and you can read them for yourself) I was told that there were almost 250 entries submitted for the show, so the jurors had a lot of work to choose from. I'm looking forward to seeing the exhibition next month and what got into it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home