Tuesday, May 31, 2011

On Location in Estonia

Today I received an update regarding the For Love Not Money postcard project from organizer Eileen Foti. The show ended earlier this month, but today she sent a few photos of our cards on display at the museum in Tallinn, as well as a link to an online version of the catalog. Only about a dozen of the cards are shown in the catalog (not any of mine), but I'm on the list of names of all the participants and the various locations of the 18 international groups. I was surprised to see about a dozen names from Mauritius, so I guess some of them turned up late. (my original assigned partner wasn't on the list) The catalog entry lists 220 names, but there are only 96 cards in the display- all the art sides facing one way, and the address sides facing the other way. I don't know if they selected one card each from each artist pairing or just chose cards that they liked. Either way, one of my cards is present- at the top of the frontmost column of cards. (click on it to enlarge).

Still no official word on future exhibitions of this project, but she says that something may be in the works, and I'll get the news out here as soon as I learn it myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home