Thursday, August 02, 2012

Another Genevieve


Today it was my scheduled turn to gallery sit at the Boatworks for the current Animal Spirits show.  I always bring something to keep myself busy, as visitors tend to be very few.  I considered putting together something to help with a new or ongoing project (like the latest boardwalk print), but I was running late and grabbed the easiest thing.  I had taped a new proof of the St Genevieve print to a drawing board, so I just needed my watercolors and my original to work from.  I had been through the process of choosing and mixing colors previously, so the whole thing took only about 90 minutes.

While I was there I got confirmation of at least three people signed up for next series of woodcut classes  beginning next week.  Two are returning from last month, and one new name.  Still a chance that more will be added in the next few days, but even just three is enough to make the effort worthwhile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home