Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Woodcut Class Returns



My Belmar based woodcut class was scheduled to start again tonight, and as usual I had no idea who would actually turn up for the class.  At least this new Wednesday schedule meant that the office was open during the day, so I could check the online registrations. I had one person tell me she was planning to sign up tonight, and another tell me she would miss the first week but sign up for the session, which makes two, my minimum to run the class.  I had hoped that I'd get a walk in or two, but that didn't happen this time.  So our first night just had the one paid student, with another expected to join us next week.  The above photo is from last year, but this is pretty much what things looked like tonight, one very messy table in the front room, while the back room was occupied by the figure drawing group.  Maybe next week we'll have something worth showing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home