Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Supermarket Rubble part 7



Had some woodcut related supplies and equipment in my car leftover from this week's 2D class (their woodcut project) so I decided to drop by the Studio where I normally store this stuff.  And as long as I was going there, I figured I may as well advance the current block a little bit.  Today the focus was on wheeled objects in the mid ground of the image.  I adjusted the overall shape of the brick guy's car on the left side, redoing the overall shape of the roofline and the open door, based on the original profile sketch I had of the car I based it on.   I also made changes to all the shopping carts, based on further mental notes taken the last time I went to supermarket where the incident took place.  Started thinking a little bit about how the value is going to be arranged in the image, but there are still some unresolved sections of the block so that those decisions will wait a while.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home