Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Supermarket Rubble part 4



Back to work on the supermarket print today.  If this sketch looks familiar it's because it's a reworking of the last one I had shown here.  I dug up a softer (and thus darker) pencil and defined some things a little better- fixed a few things on the car being emptied of bricks, gave the two background cars more of a specific look.  I redrew some shopping carts, more like what the final version will look like.  I took the roof off the cart corral (most of the one at the store where this happened have canopies over the top, but a few are open like this), opening up the space a little.  For this latest version I started sketching in a tree island in the back, but more will needed behind it- another car most likely.  And I'm sure that I'll have a person or two walking through the area.  I figure to have all this worked out by the weekend, and then start redrawing the scene with proper proportions, details, and perspective on the wood.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home