Thursday, December 18, 2014

That Corner's Getting Closer



The past few days I have continued work on my Christmas card project.  Working on and off both at the Studio and at home I transferred my adapted design drawing to the woodblock and started cutting.  This afternoon I was back up at the Studio to complete the cutting and pull several proofs.  Used the Outlaw Black again- not easy to roll it out but it does print very well.  I printed 6 of the cards today, which should be enough to get at least one final prototype as I start playing around with color.  Usually I am copying the color of the original piece, but like with the last time I used a black and white print for inspiration, I'm going to have to make something up.  Christmas day is still a week away, so I'm actually a little ahead of schedule, at least how my schedule has gone in recent years.  The results will be here in seven days.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home