Thursday, February 25, 2016

Busy Weekend to Come



Have a bunch of art stuff going on this coming weekend, so I had to get a start on it tonight.

This weekend is the intake for the next show at the BAC, the Hollywood themed show.  I'm putting in my hand colored version of the Godfather themed Fourth of July print, having gone through a bunch of steps to get it to this point.  The last step before I drop it off on Saturday is to frame it, but this wasn't hard to do.  Just last fall I put another hand colored Fourth of July print into a Belmar show (the Halloween/horror show), so it was just a matter of swapping out one for another.  Done.

Part of the reason I did that tonight was because tomorrow I'll be busy with my part in the Winter Arts Festival in Ocean Grove.  The work is all done, including publicizing it, but I will be putting in a number of hours there on Friday and Sunday, representing myself and the Studio.  All part of being an artist.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home