Saturday, April 22, 2017

Back to Work Yet Again part 3


Long range forecasts had called for Saturday being the one sunny day among the next several, so my plans for today were to cut the rapidly growing lawn at my parents' house.


But when I woke up this morning I looked out the window, and while it wasn't raining at the moment, it had rained a lot and the ground was very wet.  Cutting the lawn while it's very wet almost never works out.  Now they say that Sunday will be the nice day.  Seemed like today was a day to do something indoors, so back to the Studio to continue with my coloring project.

I had left off at yellows and off-whites, but today I could finally get to some bolder colors.  Various orange tints were used for the ukulele girl in the upper left corner, and the large flowers around the dragon on the right side.  Then on to red, used in various parts of background artwork on the left side (plus the art on the tattoo artist's arms), and some details on the dragon.  The additional colors make the piece a lot more interesting than it was on my last visit.  Next time will be even more wild, as all the blues and greens make an appearance.  Will get to browns and dark grays after that.  If all goes well, coloring will be done within a week and I can start coloring the other one I have an order for.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home