Sunday, March 27, 2022

2022 Tournament of Art part 3

 

Another weekend has wrapped up.  It was exciting around this state for a while, with St Peter's having made it to the Elite 8, a first ever for a #15 seed, but they seemed to forget how to shoot tonight, and got blown out of a chance to make it to the Final Four.  

Still, they had a better winning percentage than I did.  This week they played two games and won one of them.  They are going home tonight, but they still won 50% of what they did this week.  On the other hand, I only got one right in the 3rd round, and one right in the 4th round.  Same team for each. 

Luckily that was my last art team, Villanova, with my other 3 gone before this week. So from an art point of view, I am still alive for several more days.  My brackets are a bit of a mess, but I have Villanova winning the whole thing, and if they do, I can go 2-4 next weekend, and have the champion.  If not, I'll have something else.  If for some reason you don't hear how this all turns out, I'll have the results here after the final game.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home