Sunday, March 05, 2023

Another Open Studio Update

 

I had updated my posting about the next open studio event at our building in Ocean Grove, to include the chosen date of April 22nd, a Saturday.   However, since then there has been a change, apparently a concern by one artist that this would be a violation of Jewish sabbath law, and the person she shares the studio with won't participate, so she asked permission of the other participants and the building to move it, and it was granted.  So now the new date is Sunday, April 23rd.  For now I will assume the time is the same, but I'll know more when the publicity comes out.  We have been asked to send our names and descriptions of our media by tomorrow for inclusion on the postcards and such, and these may be available by the weekend.  So if I get an image or an object, it will get posted here, and you will know, too.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home