Monday, January 01, 2024

Art Continues in 2024

 Well, why not?  There's not much else I have to do, and it keeps me sane.  As I have told Molly before, and she understood.  

As with all years, I have no idea what will happen with this one.  It differs from last year in that it opens with nothing on the schedule yet.  No shows yet, no deadlines yet, though I do hope that changes soon.  I have most of my Christmas cards out, and the mailing that will include the last one is half done.  

Some things are similar- I'm not in a hospital right now, my insurance has changed, but it is renewed for this year, I have ideas for prints, and some long term projects in the works.  I still don't know what is going on with the Robert Johnson show in Nashville, but I've got work done, the organizer liked at least one of the prints I sent him, I've taken plenty of digital photos to send to the next step in Nashville when someone is ready for them, I have ideas for more prints if there is a demand, but otherwise it is out of my hands. 

I have a couple of prints in the works, one still being drawn (though I do have a plan) and one that's ready to print, so I can see what I have and know if more cutting is needed.  I don't know anything about local galleries and shows.  Nothing is scheduled yet, but there will probably be something that turns up.  There always is.

I should do something to update my main website, now that it does have security and is found on the web. I got an email about that the other day.  I need to see what they can do for me, and what images I have that can be uploaded.  

Whatever happens, it will be posted here as usual.  Follow along and you'll know what I am up to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home