Tuesday, December 19, 2023

Christmas Card 2023 part 7

 Had some things to take care of up at the Studio today.  Got an email yesterday saying that the Asbury Part Punk Rock Flea Market was returning to the JSAC on the 30th of December, which I already knew, but what was new is the Jeanne was suggesting maybe we want to take down our work from the first floor before it arrived, plus they were thinking of doing an open studio that day to take advantage of the crowds in the building.  Plus, I had one more session of coloring I wanted to do on my cards, and it's quite an effort to prepare my dining room table for that.  Much easier to just use the table in the Studio. 

The only problem was that today was a freezing cold day.  Not so much a problem once I was there, but getting from place to place was an effort.  She wasn't in the office when I first got there, so I started with coloring.  


Had about 6 colors remaining to complete the cards, so I did those.  Some were right out of the tube, some had to be mixed, but I had completed a few sample cards, so I had something to see as I worked.  With that done, I went to the office.  Jeanne explained that she wanted to leave work up, particularly mine, which she liked and thought would be popular with the expected crowd.  So I decided to leave my work up.  Gives me some more promotion, especially if they are doing an open studio, plus I don't have to store the work at home for a little longer.  

With all that settled, I decided to go home and eat lunch, maybe warm up a little. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home