Saturday, November 25, 2023

Holiday Art Fair

 Today is a big event at the Jersey Shore Arts Center, the annual Holiday Art Fair.   Over 30 vendors are expected, on floors 1 through 3, and I think some crafting thing for kids in room 3 on the first floor.  There will be a variety of things for sale, both related to the holiday and general artsy crafts.  Nothing is scheduled for the basement, including me.  I have things going on today, so I am going to stay home where it is warm.   If you do go, it's free, though they will ask you if you want to give a donation.  It lasts from 11 to 5 pm today.  I do have work on the wall on the first floor (at least I did the last time I was there and I was told it would remain up for a while), along with the rest of the Tenants show, so you can check that out if you go- no charge.  You can support local merchants, small businesses, and see fine art.  Sounds like a good deal to me.

Information is available on the main website if you want to know more: www.jerseyshoreartscenter.org

You can also learn about the upcoming tree lighting ceremony and holiday concert, as well as the latest round of classes.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home