Thursday, March 29, 2007

Another Juried Show

I used some of my free time today to take care of one bit of business, getting together and mailing my entry for the next Annual Juried Print Exhibition at the Hunterdon Museum. Rules allow work from the past 3 years not shown there previously. Since I haven't shown there since my solo show in mid 2004, that means pretty much everything I've done in the time since is eligible. My two most recent works are out (don't have the slides back yet), but that still left me a lot of options. Sure I decided to go with my recent prize winner, I would have even if it had been rejected from Belmar. And another print done in the new Studio last summer, the latest supermarket print. (had good luck with those at Hunterdon in the past) For a third I went with a piece from a few years back, a mixed media piece relating to tv dinners. Not knowing the juror's tastes, sometimes I feel it's best to put in a wide variety of work, hoping that at least one appeals to the juror. Results come back to us in about 3 weeks. You'll know when I know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home