Sunday, April 01, 2007

Cross These Off The To Do List

Got up to the Studio in the afternoon for a few hours. I finished coloring the second copy of the new St Eustace print. Since it looks exactly like the first copy, no need to put up another photo, and if you want a reminder, you can see it here. Afterwards, I put away the paints and used the space and lack of distractions to grade the rest of the research papers I am planning to return to students tomorrow.

In the evening I projected the new slides I picked up yesterday. Some were dupes of previously shot prints, so I had used the previously determined best exposure and those were fine. Others were new prints, so I bracketed exposures, based on a combination of light meter and best exposures of similar work. I got at least a few good slides of each new print, so it looks like it was a successful shoot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home