Wednesday, April 25, 2007

PCNJ Auction Event

Today I received an invitation to that big auction event/fundraiser that I donated a print for. Click here to jump back to see the image and learn the story behind it. I know a little more about auction now. It's a silent basket and art auction, being held Saturday, May 19, 2007, in Pottersville, NJ. There are prints by 17 artists, and donated prizes from dozens of businesses, as well as live music, hors d'oeuvres, and drinks. I don't know if this is a public event or not- the personal invitation asks for accept/decline response by the end of next week, but it accompanies a nice color brochure that seems like something that wouldn't be produced unless it was in large quantities. I suppose that anyone who wants to find out can learn more by contacting the Printmaking Council

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home