Thursday, April 05, 2007

More PCNJ Business

Things have been kind of slow on the blog these last few days because I've been down with an early spring head cold that's kept me out of the Studio. My head's not even clear enough to give serious thought to the next project. But I did get one thing done today- finally got back to the Print Council regarding a message left on my phone this past Monday. I guess that auction is coming up soon and they want to know the dimensions of the print so they can secure mounting materials. Also, how the print is to get there- shipping, drop off, or pick up. Talked to the new director. Turns out that she's going to be in Belmar on Saturday, and used to live in Ocean Grove, so it will be easy for her to drop by the Studio that afternoon to pick up my donation. At least that got taken care of this week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home