Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Still Climbing That Tower

My brother officially took possession of his new house today, and to celebrate, I volunteered to bring his mattress up there for him in the back of my truck. However, there was a few hours to kill between the end of my workday and when he'd be done with his, and the Studio is much closer to where I was and would be going than my house, so I decided to put in more time with my large tower drawing. For what it's worth, I may have advanced it another level-- I like what I did today, but now I'm less confindent about some of the earlier stuff. Or maybe I'm still just concerned about how I'm going to squeeze everything in. Or maybe I'm not sure if the idea is coming across clearly enough. (just what that idea is will be revealed when I'm ready to go to the wood) I'll give it some thought over the next few days, as doing my final grades will keep me too busy to get to the Studio for a little while. That will also give me time to track down some of my intended reference sources.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home