Thursday, August 16, 2007

Woodcuts in Belmar

I attended a meeting at the Belmar Arts Council this afternoon that dealt with scheduling over the next few months. My reason for going was to nail down some information regarding an upcoming show. Back in March I took Best In Show in the BAC Juried show, which came with two prizes. I received a gift certificate from a frame shop in town, and myself and the 3 honorable mentions were to get a group exhibition in the Boatworks, dates to be determined later. Today we got a little closer to figuring it out. The artists can start installing the show on Sunday, Nov 4, and will take it down Sunday, Nov 18. There will be a reception on one of the Saturdays in between, day and time yet to be worked out, as well as open gallery hours. I guess we'll be dividing up the walls of the gallery evenly among us, so I should be able to put up quite a bit of work. I'll post more details about times and dates and content of work as they become known to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home