Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Next Solo Show


Today I confirmed some of the details of my next solo show. This will be at the M. Christina Geis Gallery at Georgian Court University in Lakewood, NJ. The exhibition will be on display weekdays from March 3 to March 28, 2008. There will likely be a reception during that first week in March, specific day to be named later. The above photos are from my previous exhibition there in 1999. It's a nice sized space, and I'm told that it's been refurbished- the pegboards replaced with more conventional walls and a different hanging system. Last time I had about 50 framed prints on display. My plan is to feature as much different (new) work for this show as I can, even though most of the audience from the last one is long gone. I'm always happy to have a solo show lined up- it's an extra incentive to get some new prints done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home